Friday, May 6, 2011

Manny Pacquiao's Yellow Campaign


"All my life I have had to fight. At first as a child I had to fight just to get something to eat. I believe this world needs new heroes. The biggest fight in my life is not boxing but it is now to end poverty in my country".

Such an admirable and moving words from RP's boxing superstar Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao during the Final Press Conference of his fight with Shane Mosley.

Yes, he is true. The world needs more heroes. Heroes like him, who not only has a heart for the poor but also felt their hapless plight and responded to their cry of hopelessness. He truly understood how it is to be one having came from humble beginning.

To prove his "fight against poverty" advocacy he had worn yellow gloves and encouraged boxing fans to wear yellow as a sign of support. during his fight where he came victorious in the end.

Manny is not only a boxing champion. His advocacies in helping the poor surely made him not only a sports hero but a true champion of the cause of the poor. Such greatness and concern for the needy made me respect and admire him more.

May his tribe increase.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

webmaster service seo usa backlinks seo backlink

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I simply would like to give you a big thumbs up for your great info you've got here on this post. I'll be coming back to your blog for more soon.

[url=http://xrumergeek.com]view here[/url]

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome! I do not think I've truly read through something like that before. So great to find another person with a few genuine thoughts on this subject. Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This website is one thing that's needed on the internet, someone with some originality!

[url=http://truebluepokies4u.com]view more information here[/url]