Sunday, September 4, 2011

Missing A Friend

I missed a great FRIEND of mine.

A friend whom I can tell anything without hesitation and fear.

With Him I can be my true self and openly bare my soul with - unafraid of
being judged and unaccepted.

I missed Him because It’s been a while that we haven’t talked.

If I’m not mistaken, its been years.

I missed the days when I talk and He’ll just listen..

Though most of the time I do the talking, I too can feel Him conversing.

In the silence of my heart.

Giving me consolation, wiping out the tears in my eyes and giving me a
sense of peace.

A kind of peace, they say, “the world cannot give”

Every conversation with Him is truly a relieving and refreshing experience.

Leaving the place ready to face the world again.


Now that my life was crowded with new priorities, I have forgotten Him.

And didn’t even bother speaking to Him again.

But I miss Him.

I truly miss Him.

I truly missed the happy old days when I was young, energetic, tireless and
spent much of my time spreading and proclaiming His Love.

I missed that indefatigable spirit and tireless conviction burning inside of me.


As I profess this longing for Him, I hope that I’ll be drawn closer to His
Ocean of Love.

And for me to bask again in the greatness of His Loving Presence.

And hopefully to regain the lost connection.

And to converse with Him again.

In deep prayer.

No comments: