Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hefty Resolutions for 2011

I will summarize the things I wish to accomplish for 2011 through the classic Italian phrase “Vive Bene, Spesso l’ amore, di risata molto" which means "Live well, Love much, Laugh Often”

Live well
Indulge on a healthy diet - less meat, more vegetables and fruits
intake. Eat meat only during weekends.
Start on a healthy regimen. Brisk walking and distance running every
weekend.
Be a running enthusiast. Start joining fun run and marathon. To join
at least five (5) Fun Run event this year
Minimize softdrinks/ Coke intake, if possible, drink only during
weekends
Get oneself pampered in a spa treatment once very quarter.
No-No to Junk Foods
Start exploring/experimenting healthy but appetizing dishes
Read at least 6 management books – once every 2 months
Start learning basic Nippongo and Japanese culture appreciation
Revive the faith and have a constant daily prayer life

Love much
Daily “coffee moments” with my wife
Have a once-a quarter date with my wife
Spend quality time with my family during weekends. Don’t bring work at
home.
Schedule get-away/escapade with my family as bonding moments
Be expressive with my wife and daughter – shout them “I love you”
everyday
Give my wife a surpise gift on her birthday
Write love letters to my wife – one in June and the other one in
December
Write a love letter to my baby girl on her birthday
Monitor birthday of family and close friends and as much as possible
don’t forget to greet them
Love Mother Earth – start on a conviction to save planet Earth !

Laugh Often
Reconnect with old friends and batchmates via the website created for
the high school batch and via facebook
Have a once-in a while videoke espacade
Sorround myself with funny, optimistic, happy and positive people
Make an inventory of happy and funny moments and dwell on those happy
memories
Explore funny TV shows and watch funny but sensible movies with my wife
Retain the cheerful and happy disposition. Laugh as often as I can.
Collect happy and funny photos and mount it in an album labeled as
“HAPPY MOMENTS”

No comments: