Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Immortal Love


ABS-CBN’s primetime teleserye, IMORTAL had really changed my primetime
viewing habit. I've never get to sleep without watching the show. I was so
impressed with the series that I never failed to watch every episode. Since
it is shown late, every episode is truly worth the wait.

On top of the superb acting ability and execution of the lead roles, Angel
Locsin and John Llyod Cruz, what appealed me most is
the wonderful message the series wishes to impart.

It is very comforting to believe in LOVE
In LOVE that knows no bound
In LOVE that will conquer the impossible
In LOVE that is willing to repel whatever forces that comes against
In LOVE that’s willing to sacrifice even if it means giving up of oneself
In LOVE that believes and hopes in the transformation that it can bring
In LOVE that will definitely triumph in the end

1 comment:

rizabel said...

tears fell from my eyes... =)